Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My 'Currents'

I felt like changing things up a little tonight.  Doing something I haven't done before on my blog.  Letting you in on what I am currently doing.  What my 'faves' are at the moment.  What I'm being inspired by lately.  What I'm digging and what I am not.

So, here we go.  Let's give it a try shall we?

Eating...  Soup, soup and more soup.  Winter is in full swing and I am trying to kick a head cold so any soup I can get my hands on is going in my belleeeeeh.  Chicken and sweet corn mostly though.

Drinking...  Water, Lemsip and more water.

Practicing...  Not getting myself emotionally involved in things that I cannot control.  This has been hard the past month.  I shall continue to practice this more.

Mastering...  Roast pork crackling.  We had our lovely neighbours over for dinner last week and they said that my crackling was the best they had ever eaten.  Yessssss!  I have finally got it down pat :) 

Learning...  That when I tell my children to, "Stop! Someone is going to get hurt!"  That usually within the matter of 30-60 seconds, someone does.

Trying...  To make my weekly dinners in advance.  Well, I'm going to try to anyway ;)

Inspired by...  My Zutter Bind It All machine.  I have been making the cutest mini albums (will post pics
soon).

Playing...  With the brand new Little Moments app by Fat Mum Slim (totally in love with it).
 
Finishing...  Project Life for the first half of 2014.  It seems I am always playing catch up but I don't mind as I love working on it in big spurts.  I get more done this way.

Reading...  The Fault In Our Stars.  I just bought it and the boys are going to the movies tonight so I plan to go to bed early and start it... I'm told I will need tissues.  So good thing that I already have them next to the bed from this head cold.

Wearing...  Lots of knits, scarves, thick leggins and boots.  It's been freeeeeezing here the past week.

Wanting...  A good massage and a pedicure.  I always say that I'm going to take time out for me to go and treat myself but never do.  This week I AM!

So there you have it.  My current 'currents'.  I would love to hear what others are up to, reading, listening to, playing with, etc.  What is inspiring you a the moment and what are you wanting in life life right now.

Cheerio cherubs,
Bells :)

No comments:

Post a Comment