Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 44



This week I am pushing myself and feeling under the pump to smash out some more Project Life layouts and get my December Daily album in order before Sunday.  Can you believe it has come around this quickly?  Does anyone have one of those remotes handy from the Adam Sandler movie Click?  I would love a 'pause' button right now LOL ;)  Not to mention all the organising of my Elf On The Shelf ideas and getting our little friend Jack out from hiding (so very excited to have some fun with him again).  I just keep telling myself to 'breathe' and that 'I can do this'... Let's see how far these affirmations get me!  If not, I'm going on the hunt for a Click remote, so sing out if anyone knows where I can purchase one!  Hehehehe ;)


So here it is, my Week 44 of Project Life using the gorgeous Cut & Paste kit from Amy Tangerine. I am still working backwards and forwards from where I lost track so that I can meet in the middle somewhere soon.  Working in this 'no order' kind of manner is suiting me quite well at this stage and continuing to keep me motivated.


I had fun with some of my stash for this week's title card, using some old Kaisercraft self-adhesive Fozz Felt.  Man was that stuff sticky!!!  It took me quite a bit of time to get all of the backing off but once I did it wasn't all that difficult to place on the insert and stick down.


I used a little more of it on the garden photo in the top right corner here, just to add some cohesion across the layout.  I also went back to printing my journaling for this week; time was the main reason for this as I always find it quicker to type and print than handwrite.


I am having so much fun playing with my wooden veneers and this little Halloween skeleton was perfect for this week.  He was a little delicate to stick down but nothing my good old friend Glossy Accents couldn't help out with.

So there you have it, another week complete and another quick post finished.  Now I am going to have some fun with December Daily stash and get this album in some sort of order before Sunday...  Wish me luck peeps and I'll be back soon to give you an update on how I'm going with it all.

Keep smilin' :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment