Friday, November 30, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 44



Where is the time going?  I can't believe that I am sitting here with our Christmas tree up and already decorated (yes we did it early this year) and now I am getting ready for our Elf On The Shelf to come to life tomorrow night . . .  So much for being all caught up with my Project Life so I can concentrate on my December Daily!  Pfft  I should know myself better by now and accept the fact that I love the chaos and thrive on the insanity it brings me!  LOL  ;)  Well, at least I can laugh at myself and the fact that I have a trillion projects all going on all at once, gotta love how women can multi-task hey?


So week 44 is where I am at . . .  Unfortunately I am still waiting on my page protectors to arrive so I am just adhering my photos and journalling cards to 12"x12" cardstock and inserting them into page protectors for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment