Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 4


Here it is, quick and simple, week 4.

I'm using my favourites once again, Amy Tangerine papers and embellies, washi tape and my Seafoam digitals.  I just can't go wrong when I bring out my best-loved items and they all seem to gel so well together.  It's great when you don't have to think to much about your pages or ponder on colour choices.


Another easy page to pull together and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  I'm keeping the blogging simple too at the moment so that I can concentrate on getting more layouts finished and posted for you all to look at.

I'm planning to catch up over the next few days and then it will be back to normal with the list of items used, links, more detailed instructions, etc.  If you have any questions about how something has been done on any of my layouts, please feel free to ask or leave a comment . . . I love comments : )

Ciao chookens,
Kye
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment