Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 19

This week I was so excited to use my Studio Calico Valley High Project Life kit and I even got my order from Scrapbooking From Scratch of Pocket Pages cards by Me & My Big Ideas...  Here's a video showing some of the range, so cool!
Flairs are quickly becoming a favourite of mine to use so I think I may have to start collecting me a little stash.  I am also absolutely loving making my own little shaker pockets.  They are great to use when you need that extra little bit of 'spesh' to jazz up a page.  The one in this layout is part of one of my handmade mini kits that you can find in my store here.
I added a little Amy Tangerine 'love' with stickers and embellies and in no time this page came together.  Some weeks I am finding it much simpler to do a 'Week In Review' insert than try and fit my journaling throughout the layout.
Here's a close up of my little shaker pockets.  I can't wait to make more for my store, my head is flooded with cute ideas.  I've been playing around with all sorts of 'sprinkles' and fun stuff for kits (thank goodness the billiard table hardly ever gets used as it is currently spread with sewing, sprinkles die cuts) lol.
Time for me to get back to that billiard table and get creating.  Hope you are all happy scrappers today and enjoying whatever projects you are working on....  Would love to hear about them! :)

Happy days,
Kye
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment