Monday, October 28, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 25


Geez Louise!  Where has the time gone?  Where has the year gone?  Someone please pinch me and tell me that I'm not dreaming and it really is almost November already!

I better get my backside in gear and get some serious Project Life-ing done so that I am prepared for my December Daily.  I really look forward to my Christmas album every year and this year I want to be enjoying it just as much as I have in the past.  I don't want to become overwhelmed by the 'silly season' and having too many tasks at hand, so organisation is going to be the key for me this year I think.  Say it with me, "Let's get organised!" ;-)

Righteo then, this week let's get busy with some blog posts of where I am currently at...


Week 25 was an easy week to put together using some bits and pieces from my MARKS & CO Studio Calico Project Life kit.  I love how the stamping turned out on my week title card along with the lettering that I cut with my Silhouette.  It goes to show that you don't always have to use a 'title card' for your weekly insert.  As you can see here, the photo I used of my feet was perfect for stamping on and adding some embellishing, so thinking outside of the box can have some really effective results.


I also used some journaling cards from the Digital Project Life Rad Dad Edition (which is currently on sale I might add).   With the far bottom right one, I lightened and changed the tint a little using iScrapbook so that it coordinated with the colours in my layout.


I scanned and printed the cartoon of my son for this insert.  One of the lovely office staff at his school drew it for him when he lost his tooth.  How sweet of her to pop the tiny 'fang' into an envelope and then draw his picture on it for him to bring home safely.  As soon as he showed me I knew exactly what I was going to do with it and that it just HAD to be included in this week's layout.


So there you have it, week 25 blogged...  Now back it a bit with week 26 (told you I'm on a mission to get some blogging done) LOL ;)

Ciao for now,
Kye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment