Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 26


As I type this post I am doing a little dance of joy in my seat...  Yes, I have completed the first album of my 2013 Project Life!  WHOO HOO :)  So very exciting!  I will endeavour to blog about my end page in the very near future but for now, here is my week 26.


I used a combination of papers from the Authentique Free Bird Series, their Endless & Fair-weather 6"x6" paper pad, and Becky Higgins Honey Edition.


The gorgeous 'rad' 3x4 card was RAK from a mystery person in one of the wonderful Project Life Facebook groups that I am a part of.  If you have never heard of a RAK before, it is the acronym used for a 'Random Act of Kindness' which is "a selfless act performed by a person or people wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual person or people."


It's such a lovely concept and to be totally honest, I have been overwhelmed by how many I have received in the past few months and majority of them have been anonymous.  I am truly grateful to be a part of two amazing, inspiring and very generous groups and they never cease to amaze me with the kindness and creativity they both offer to each and every member.


So there you have it, my week 26 blogged and my first Project life album for 2013 finished. A big thank you to all of you that have followed me here, on Facebook and on Instagram.  You have kept me motivated throughout the first half of the year and really pumped to bring you the second album...  You all make my heart happy! :-)

Big hugs and much love peeps,
Kye
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment