Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Week 4


I'm going back a little here as this was a week that I just couldn't find my mojo on.  When that happens I usually take a break, leave that page and come back to it when I feel more inspired.  That kinda didn't happen for quite a few weeks lol.  But...  I eventually felt inspired by this layout again and got the urge to get cracking, and here it is...


I used some ephemera that I had lying around to add to this layout.  A Minecraft swing tag from a cute little piggy that my Mr 3 got as a present and a Lego Movie mini catalogue that was in a Lego box we bought.  I think adding these little extras on my pages adds some great interest for those looking through my albums, especially the kids.  They love finding tags from their toys or a wrapper from something they like to eat in my Project Life pages.  I'm hoping it will spark some fond memories of their childhood in years to come.

The little envelope is from a Studio Calico Project Life Kit, I honestly can't remember which one (sorry).  It was perfect for me to print out and insert the instructions for a 'Pay It Forward' project that I am taking part in. I also just had to include a photo of my gorgeous friend who lives interstate and I had a girly phone chat with during this week.  I want to remember how close our friendship remains even though we now live miles apart.


So into the album she goes, another week finished.  Even though I skipped it and went back to it, it's done and that's the important thing.  I think by leaving it and coming back to it when I was ready, made it much more enjoyable to finish.  There's nothing worse than having "Project Lifer's block" lol.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that sometimes suffers from it.  Maybe it's just a way of our creativeness telling us to take a break and come back when we feel the time is right...  And most times, timing is everything ;)

Happy Easter peeps and hope your belly's are chocky full... I'm off to top mine up now hehehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment