Friday, January 17, 2014

Missing but still in action...

Where have I been lately?  What's been going on?  Why haven't I blogged or updated my Facebook page as often as I normally do.  My apologies peeps, please let me explain..

Firstly, I have been spending some much needed quality time with my boys, trying to be the best Mummy I can be, enjoying these holidays that are upon us and taking some time out for myself.  I have needed to focus on some new challenges that we are facing so taking a break from everything, including social media, has been exactly what I have needed to ground myself, do some soul searching and gather my thoughts.

Let it be known that I haven't stopped my memory keeping adventures.  I have still been documenting, taking photos and journaling.  That has been a MUST for me to ensure I keep what sanity I still have LOL.

I have started my Project Life for 2014.  I am also taking part in Cathy Zielske's Move More, Eat Well, Jumpstart class and let me tell you, I am absolutely loving it!  I am again giving Ali Edward's One Little Word a shot and am much more determined and attached to my word this year, which I will write more about this in an upcoming post soon.  I am endeavoring to blog all about these projects over the next few weeks.

For now I am just going to continue enjoying the school holidays with my little ones, this awesome summer weather we're having and giving myself some attention and 'permission' to relax.

I am excited about 2014 and what this year is going to be about for me and my family with so many things to look forward to and embrace.  I can't wait to share my creative adventures with you all again this year and would like to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for following, reading and commenting.

I'll leave you with a photo I recently seen on Facebook that I adore...  Exactly how I feel about 2014.



Happy 2014 peeps :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment