Monday, January 20, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Cover page

  

Yay, it's here!  2014 and a fresh start, new Project Life pages and another chance to document our adventures.  It's always refreshing to start the new yearly album as I always feel motivated by new beginnings.

I kept it simple for my cover page for Project Life 2014.  I think I'm pulling back on embellishing a little and not sure why, that's usually not my style.  Maybe it's because I want the photos to stand out a little more.

I'm also going to add some flip-flaps to two of the 3"x4" photos with stats on each family member.  These will include age, height, likes, dislikes, etc.  I've seen this done on other pages and I think it's a fantastic idea to see how we change each year.

To keep track of my weeks I am using this simple template that you can find here.

Hope you are all as excited to start your new Project Life albums for 2014 as I am and I can't wait to hear how you are going with them.  Have you changed your approach?  Are you trying a different style?  Will you do it weekly or monthly?

Cheerio peeps and happy 2014 PL-ing!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment