Thursday, September 5, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 23

Another quickly put together week using Amy Tangerine 'Yes, Please' Collection Pack and more Me & My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages Specialty Cards.  I didn't have many photos for this week so I used two from the previous week (the Clifford pics). I don't think in years to come when the boys look through this album that they will mind.  I do like to keep it consistent and my photos chronological but sometimes you just have to go against your habits and do what works.
I've fallen way behind with my layouts lately and I have found a fab new iPhone application to help me catch up.  It has made it so much easier in the way of journaling and what the events were for a particular week.  It's called Everyday.me and it brings all of your social networking posts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram together into a timeline, you can even journal in it!  I have been able to quickly gather photos, journaling and Facebook posts for the week and incorporate them into my Project Life without having to spend lengthy periods searching for that week's info.  If you haven't already heard of it I highly suggest you check it out, you will LOVE it!!!

I kept the embellishing to a minimum for this week so that I can catch up.  It still has elements that 'pop' but not my usual bits and pieces added to jazz up each photo.  Still looks bright and cheery so overall I'm happy.  Just gettin' it done...  Just gettin' it done!  LOL ;)

Now I'm off to 'get MORE done',
Kye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment