Thursday, September 19, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 24


Firstly, my apologies for the lack of posts lately...  Life has been busy, busy, busy and I'm finding that I am getting no time for 'me' and it's honestly driving me a little bonkers.  I actually have to schedule it in my diary to spend some time with myself LOL! ;)  But here it is, finally!  My week 24 post...


For this week I used the Becky Higgins Rad Dad Edition.  It was actually a digital release for Father's Day in the States however, you can honestly use it for whatever you like...  It definitely doesn't need to be limited to Father/Dad projects and here's proof. 


Another QR code this week (gee I love them nifty little things), a screen shot of a game we play on the iPhone, a fair amount of journalling and not many exciting photos but all in all, a pretty cool layout!


Now as for my Week In The Life...  Well, that's another blog post all together!  Stay tuned for THAT story; it's not exactly how I planned the plot to go...  But hey, that's life isn't it?!?  Rolling with the punches LOL ;)

Catch you soon peeps,
Kye
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment