Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Daily 2012

Well, firstly I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  The time has just flown over the past few weeks and it feels like it has been forever since I have blogged.  The seasonal sillies are finally slowing down and I'm trying to get back to normality.  Although, it is a little hard in Melbourne at the moment with this scorching heat so I'm just going with the flow of things and just concentrating on keeping cool.

One thing that has kept my mind off of the heat is my December Daily album.  I have been so busy with Christmas, our holiday and then New Year that I haven't had a chance to do anything with it.  I am now sitting with an iced lemon drink. . .  No. . .  No alcohol but that may come later when the kids are in bed tonight LOL.  I have all my papers, stickers, photos, ephemera, the works.  All ready to tackle my album full steam ahead!


I really did have high hopes that I would complete a little bit each night.  But that went out the window quite quickly and I think, last check, that I only got up to day 3.  Admittedly, I have been quite good with the documenting though and jotting down events and things that happened so that when it came to putting it all together it wasn't so daunting.  I have all my photos in order on my Mac and it's just a matter of now printing a few off.

So, here goes...  Wish me luck as I don't plan to resurface until I have it all completed in my hot little hands.  As long as I have a cold beverage, the air con and some peace from my tornados for a bit (they're currently watching Ice Age 4), then I may just accomplish what I am setting out to.

December Daily, get ready, you're about to be TACKLED!!!

:) Kye

No comments:

Post a Comment