Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Cover layout


I must say that I am pretty thrilled to be starting this album again and have been so inspired by some of the amazing pages I have come across in the last year.  Project Life really does have a cult following and if you haven't already jumped on the band wagon, I suggest you take a look at Pinterest for some wonderful ideas and tips on this easy system for documenting your memories.

I have literally hundreds of pins that I refer to when I get a little stale for page designs.  I have tons of freebie printouts that have saved me fortunes in not having to purchase too many kits, journal cards, filler cards and papers.  I suggest if you are just starting out on the Project Life adventure that you do the same and load up on the endless freebies that are out there.

This brings me to my cover layout and what I chose to use for my page.  I wanted this year's album to be colourful and bright, much like I anticipate our year to be.  So I searched the net and found this absolutely gorgeous set of printable cards from the Sn@p collection at Simple Stories.



This is what I came up with for my cover layout.  I am loving the colours and pleased that it will set the tone for the rest of the album.  This honestly was one of the quickest layouts I have ever done and I believe it was because of the printable cards.  I really didn't need to add much else to give it a lift as it already looked great.  Thanks Sn@p :)



Products List

Be sure to hop along to Polka Dot Creative for Project Life yumminess and 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment