Sunday, January 13, 2013

December Daily - Days 1, 2 and 3


Slowly and surely I am working on finishing this album.  I am quite enjoying going back over all the photos as it seemed to go by so quickly.  It has taken me back to those special moments, whist I've been working on it late at night in the quiet, and helped me to again appreciate such a wonderful time of year it is with a young family and be surrounded by loved ones.

This is the inside of the front cover.  I decided to use the kid's annual Santa photo to start the album off. It was quite bare without it and it was the perfect size.  I embellied it up a bit with a banner, Thickers and a tag.  The plastic pocket has some foil Christmas trees sewn into it and a printed calendar card by Bananafish Studio from the Studio Calico kit I received when I joined their class 25 Days.


Day 1 - Pretty simple with again printing out tags and inserts.


Day 2 - More printing with a little of my own messy handwriting (it was late and I was tired).  I love this full page of the boys playing in a box.  It's these simple things and these moments that I cherish most at Christmas.  It really makes all the stress and chaos fade away with their gorgeous giggles.


Day 3 - Another full page and this one captures the wonderful faces that my son makes whilst playing video games.  Peace and quiet amongst all the Christmas crazies was lovely this day.  A cute little Colour Fusion Sn@p pocket is used here to hold a note that our Elf On The Shelf left for the boys.


All of the pretty papers I have used are by Simple Stories.  I have alternated between two, Summer Fresh and Harvest Lane.

I am hoping over the next few days to continue with a few more pages but as Murphy's Law has it, I ran out of ink for my printer today when I was on a roll.  Would you believe it?  So off to buy some more tomorrow and then run my printer ragged.  I've got literally tons of photos waiting to be printed.

Hope you like what I have done so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment