Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 1


WHOO HOO  Week 1 done and dusted AND blogged :)  I hope I keep this up throughout the year . . .  Winning lol ;)


Now something very exciting happened this week and it may have had a little to do with why I was so motivated to get this week's layout completed.  I finally got my Silhouette Cameo and I am absolutely ecstatic.

I was busily hanging out some washing in the heat and my two beautiful boys came outside holding a box and yelling, "Merry Christmas".  You see, I ordered this amazing machine from Studio Calico before Christmas well prepared for the fact that it wouldn't arrive in time to be put under the tree.   But who cares she says, it's here now lol.  I have never pegged clothes onto the line so quick in my life.  I couldn't wait to get in, unwrap it and set  it all up.

For those of you that have no idea of what a Cameo is, check out this link that gives you an idea of what they can do.

And here's what I have been sitting doing for the past 2 days in between getting to know this whiz bang gadget.


Product list to follow shortly but feel free to comment and ask me about any of the supplies I used.  I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

In the mean time, happy project life new year peeps :)
Kye

No comments:

Post a Comment