Monday, May 20, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 11


Week 11 would have to be one of the most basic and least embellished layouts that I have ever done for my Project Life. . . And to be honest, I am quite surprised at how happy I am with the way it looks.

I needed to pull back on the embellishing with this week as I am just getting too far behind. Now, lets be realistic here, we all know that I normally just can't help myself with adding all my little bits and pieces to tiz up my pages. But it really is taking me WAY too much time and I really need to get up to date as being behind is driving me darn loopy.

This week was the perfect week to have a go at 'backing off with embellies' as I had so many photos to include.  I also had a fair bit of journaling re our weekend away so I decided to do that in a double folded insert (as you can see in the Good Times title insert card below).

I used a combination of the digital Honey Edition and some Amy Tangerine papers, Thickers and digital elements for this layout and they worked perfectly together. I added some Ali Edwards script words to my photos before printing and also did some cutting with my Silhouette Cameo for some other titles on pics. All in all it was pretty simple and came together quite quickly, exactly what I want when I am this far behind, simple and speedy spreads.

So onto the next now. . .   Let's see how many layouts I can get done using this approach over the next week or two.  Wish me luck lol :)

Toodleloo,
Kye :)
xo

Supplies List




No comments:

Post a Comment